Wednesday, March 9, 2011

See Ruler In Microsoft Word 2010

Microsoft Word has a page setup that gives or shows us the way ruler, size of margin on all four sides. They will show the area till where we can type the text and next line is starting. The newer version of Office has got a feature to show or hide ruler. To give the page a complete look or to look into page completely we can disable it. 



Steps to Hide or Show Ruler in Word 2010: 


1) Click on View Ruler Button at the top right of the page




2) Click on that option to view the tabs. 




Click on the same button to get the rulers hidden on the documents. This can be done on 2010 and 2007 versions of Office Word. 

5 comments:

That works of course, but I would like the ruler to show up by default. It seems that every time i check the "show ruler" box, I have to do it again with each new Word document.

That's my exact issue too. I see a lot of people asking, "But how do I keep it on by default" and no one with answers. Could they have really left this feature out?!

That's my exact issue too. I see a lot of people asking, "But how do I keep it on by default" and no one with answers. Some users do not have to check to view everytime...why do I?

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More