As we insert pictures in Microsoft Word we can set pictures as background for the slides as well. In powerpoint we have an option to insert images into slides as background.
Steps to Insert Picture as Background In Power point 2003:
1) Right Click on any slide and click on Background.
2) We will get a dialog box like the one below. Click on the drop down arrow and click on Fill Effects.
3) we will have Fill Effects Dialog box. Click on Picture and Select Picture.
4) We will select the picture to be inserted as background and click on OK.
5) The picture will be applied as back ground when we click on Apply in the back ground window.
The picture will be applied depending on its size.